To be the most successful team in the league, you have to have the best personnel watching your back. Owned by the richest man in India, Mukesh Ambani, the Mumbai Indians have a list of big sponsors partnering with them as they look to lift their 5th IPL trophy this year. Here is a list of all the Mumbai Indian Team Sponsors this year:
1. Samsung – The South Korean Multinational Conglomerate is the Principal Sponsor for the team since 2018
2. Colors – The TV Channel Colors Viacom 18 is also the Principal Sponsor of Mumbai Indians since the start of March 2019
3. DHFL – The housing finance Company is the associate Sponsor for the Mumbai team since 2012.
4. JIO – It is the only brand that is a partner of all eight teams in IPL 2020.
5. Marriott Hotels – The most recent deal with the hotel loyalty program Marriott Bonvoy has been an important partnership with the team
6. Kingfisher – The brand is sponsoring the Mumbai team and three other IPL participants and is the second most featured Sponsor in the league.
7. USHA – The electronics brand has been the official partner of the Mumbai Indians since 2014, i.e. for almost 6 years now.
8. SHARP – The TV manufacturer brand Sharp are partners with the team since 2018.
9. Burger King – The American Fast food chain had joined forces with MI team in 2018.
10. Dream 11 – The Fantasy sports platform, which has many different fantasy sports games available are partners since the last season i.e. from 2019.
11. Taiwan Excellence – Taiwan Excellence which are the yearly awards given to promote better quality products in the Taiwan Industries are partners with the team since 2017.
12. New Era – American Headwear Company, became partners with the team in 2019.
13. boAt – The sound equipment maker joined the Mumbai Indians team last year.
14. Performax Sportswear – As the brand is already owned by Reliance Trends, it naturally ended up being the official partner of the team.
15. ESA – Mumbai Indians also shares the Reliance Group initiative – Education and Sports for all.
16. Book My Show – It is the official ticketing partner of the Mumbai Indians since 2010.
17. Radio City and Fever FM 104 – These Radio Stations are the official Radio Partners of the team
18. DNA Networks – They are the Entertainment Promoters for the Mumbai team.
19. William Lawson – The whisky brand is also an official partner of the Mumbai Indians.
20. Astral Pipes – Plastics pipe company Astral Poly Technik has also been an important partnership for the team.
21. Balkrishna Industries Limited – Leading off-highway tyre manufacturer, has inked a deal with Mumbai, who will spot the same logo as six other teams this season. They have deals in other leagues as well, including the likes of Serie A and La Liga.
22. Colgate – The USA based company has inked a deal with the Mumbai Indians and 5 other IPL teams to be their Official Oral Hygiene Partners for the coming two seasons.
23. MakeMyTrip – The online travel platform has been partners with the Mumbai Indians since 2018 and are their Official Travel Partners for this season too.
24. Mai Dubai – Mai Dubai, the bottled water company fully owned by the Dubai Electricity and Water Authority (DEWA), announced that it has partnered with the Mumbai Indians as their official Hydration Partner for this years IPL Season. They will look after the hydration requirements for all the players and staff members.
25. Dairy Milk – Cadbury’s Dairy Milk is also the official partner for the Mumbai Indians this season.
26. Kotak – The Kotak Mahindra Bank is also the official Sponsor of the Mumbai Indians.
27. Myntra – The online fashion store has been associated with the Mumbai team this year as well.
All of these sponsors generate a huge amount of revenue for the team and in return receive great benefits from the success and the huge fandom of the team. With the recent addition of the deal with Marriott Bonvoy and that with Astral Pipes has helped the team become the first Indian team to reach Rs100 crore ($14m) in sponsorship Revenues, according to the Economic Times.