This article contains information regarding Paul Pogba’s sponsors and charity work.
Adidas – German sports equipment giant Adidas snapped up Pogba in a ten-year deal worth £31 million in 2016. The company also gets to feature Pogba in its promotional content.
PepsiCo – Pogba joined the New York-based beverage giant as a brand ambassador at the start of last year. He joined the likes of Raheem Sterling, Mo Salah and Leo Messi in contributing towards PepsiCo’s marketing campaigns.
TCL – Pogba serves as a brand ambassador to the Huizhou-headquartered Chinese electronics company since September 2020. Pogba promotes TCL’s products by appearing in its ad campaigns, via social media posts, and sponsored livestreams.
NOTABLE CHARITY WORK
- In February 2016, he donated €100,000 to the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) on UEFA’s behalf.
- Also in 2016, Pogba collaborated with BigShoe11 to finance crucial surgeries for 11 children in Tanzania.
- In June 2017, Pogba featured in a charity game for his former teammate Juan Cuadrado’s charity foundation in Medellín, Colombia. He also used this event to launch his own charity, called the Pogba Foundation.
- In March 2019, to mark his 26th birthday, Pogba launched a fundraiser in collaboration with charity: water, a non-profit aimed at bringing safe drinking water to people in under-developed countries. He managed to raise £7,360.
- In December 2019, Pogba featured in a charity match as part of the 48h for Guinea event that saw an All Star France team take on Guinea in an attempt to raise money and awareness towards clean drinking water for children in Africa.
- In 2020, Pogba started a fundraising page and pledged financial support to UNICEF towards the world’s fight against coronavirus.