In this article, you shall find detailed information regarding Gabonese and Arsenal star Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang’s sponsors and his notable charity work.
Nike – Aubameyang has maintained a long-time sports equipment supply deal with American sportswear giant Nike. He has also been part of their many marketing campaigns. In April 2017, he was even fined by Borussia Dortmund, his former club, for putting on a Nike mask while celebrating his goal in a 1-1 draw against Schalke in a Bundesliga match. He later revealed that the mask was part of Nike’s “The Masked Finisher” campaign.
NOTABLE CHARITY WORK
- Aubameyang is a supporter of Syria Charity – an organisation dedicated to support children in Syria and refugees around the world.
- In April 2015, Aubameyang played a charity match as part of a Saint-Étienne team of past-and-present stars that went up against a Ronaldo-Zidane all-star XI, with all proceeds from the match going directly towards the fight against Ebola.
- As part of the Arsenal Football Club, each year at Christmas, Aubameyang and his teammates donate one day’s worth of wages to the Arsenal Foundation – the club’s charity arm.
- In April 2020, Aubameyang was part of the #PlayersTogether initiative that aimed at raising funds for the fight against the coronavirus outbreak.
- In October 2020, Aubameyang donated his Black Lives Matter Arsenal matchday shirt to the Museum of London with an aim to “inspire young people for the future”.