Born on August 3, 1977, Tom Brady is a former American professional gridiron football player. He joined the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in 2020, before which he played for the New England Patriots for twenty years.
The seasoned player was a quarterback for his NFL teams and won the Super Bowl on seven occasions, with the last of his wins coming in 2020.
According to reports, Brady’s net worth is around US$300 million as of June 2023, and he received a salary of US$15 million a year, while also an estimated US$140 million from his sponsorship deals.
Brady partnered with Amazon Live in December 2022 to help people win their gifts ahead of the holiday season. He posted the video of the Brady Brand Holiday Hotline on his Instagram account, assisting people with their gifts.
TB12 is a sports nutrition brand that was founded by the NFL star himself along with Alex Guerrero. The purpose of the brand is to ensure maximum performance regardless of age through its products.
Autograph.io is another platform that was co-founded by Tom Brady. The platform provides fans to own some of the most iconic moments from sports and from their sports stars’ lives in the form of NFTs.
IWC Watches roped in Brady as a Global Ambassador in 2019. Since the commencement of the partnership, Brady, on several occasions, has posted products of the company on his social media handles and appeared in commercials for it.
One of the longest-serving partners of Tom Brady is the sportswear brand Under Armour, which initially partnered with the quarterback twelve years ago. Brady has promoted the brand’s products on several occasions.
Brady not only posts images of the brand’s products on his social media but also wears footwear and athletic apparel provided by the brand.
Hertz, a car rental company based in the US, has had Brady as an ambassador since October 2021.
In June 2021, sandwich maker Subway signed Brady and his coach Bill Belichick for an ad campaign. Brady posted the ad on his Instagram account.
Brady partnered with EA Sports to promote Madden NFL 22 — the 2021 instalment of the company’s NFL simulation video game series. Brady appeared on the cover of the game alongside Patrick Mahomes.
Brady also appeared on the cover of Madden NFL 18.
German telecom company T-Mobile International AG partnered with Brady, who featured in a commercial for the company, in 2021. The commercial featured Brady stressing the importance of a proper network connection while taking important career decisions.
Danish eyewear brand Christopher Cloos teamed up with Brady to release its latest range of sunglasses, lenses and more in 2020. Brady promoted the brand by sporting the shades and featuring in an ad which he also posted on his Instagram account.
Brady and Frito-Lay came together in 2020. The ensuing ad featured Brady promoting some of the company’s leading snacks, such as Lay’s, Doritos and Tostitos.
In 2018, sleep solutions company MOLECULE Sleep partnered with Brady on a multi-year deal. Brady has since endorsed the brand on his social media channels while also promoting the importance of sleep for an athlete’s recovery and performance.
Beats by Dre
The audio device manufacturing brand teamed up with Brady in 2017. Brady, most notably, featured in the company’s “Hold the Nightshades” campaign that very year and has since posted on his Instagram account to further promote Beats products.
Luxury watch manufacturer TAG Heuer signed Brady as a brand ambassador in 2015. The announcement was made in a New York event where Brady revealed the “Carrera Calibre Heuer 01”, which paid homage to the legacy and heritage of the brand’s previous product, the “Calibre 1887”.
Brady teamed up with Facebook Watch in 2018 to produce a video series based on his take on gridiron football and his own career. The series has a total of seven episodes chronicling Brady’s journey.
Unreal Snacks makes munchies that are healthier than the classic snacks. This company roped in Brady for a promotional video in 2017. The video sees Brady drop some hidden keys for customers to find in the Unreal Snacks boxes.
Tom Brady partnered with automobile manufacturer Aston Martin in 2021. As per the agreement, Brady helps drive sales for the brand in the US. The deal is reportedly worth US$10 million.
Brady signed on as a brand ambassador of cryptocurrency exchange company FTX in 2022. He reportedly also acquired a stake in the company.
Footwear manufacturing company UGG Australia signed a deal with Brady in 2012, hoping he would drive up the sales of its products. As part of the deal, Brady appeared in a commercial for the brand in 2012 called the “Invisible Man”.
Upper Deck is a collectables and trading card producer that teamed up with Brady in the 2000s. Brady and the brand got together to make some Brady-specific collectables that fans could own.
It was in 2016 that Footlocker, a footwear company, signed Brady to appear in a commercial. The commercial became quite popular at the time and featured Brady joking about “Deflategate”, a popular controversy said to drive the narrative that Brady ordered the deflation of balls when his side beat the Indianapolis Colts in 2015.
Beer brand Samuel Adams collaborated with Tom Brady in 2019 to release his own line of beer. The limited-edition “Greatest Ale of all time” was released to honour Brady and his career.
Collectables maker Fanatics joined hands with Brady in a long-term partnership in 2020.
As per the agreement, Fanatics became the official and sole distributor of Brady’s collectables, memorabilia, autographs, jerseys and other equipment.
- Brady, as already mentioned, owns his own sports nutrition company called TB12. The company produces an array of items for athletes and is often promoted by Brady on his social media channels. Brady is also the co-founder of Autograph.io, a brand that allows fans to own sport-based NFTs.
- Brady has also set up his very own apparel brand called Brady Brand.
- Brady has also invested in cryptocurrency platform FTX and became the company’s brand ambassador in 2022.
- Brady is also a co-founder of 199 Productions, an online content company that produces TV shows, documentaries and films.
- As far as Brady’s residence is concerned, he and his ex-wife owned a 12,000-sq-ft home worth US$39 million in Brookline. After moving to Tampa Bay in 2020, Brady and his family occupied a 30,000-sq-ft home built by Yankees Hall of Famer Derek Jeter. Brady also owns a US$17m home on the Miami waterfront.
- Brady owns several cars, including a Ferrari, a couple of Aston Martins, a Rolls Royce Ghost, and a Bugatti Veyron Super Sport.
- Wheels Up and Tom Brady teamed up in 2020 to provide 10 million meals to feed those in need during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Brady has set up the TB12 Foundation, which aims at providing rehabilitation and post-injury care to young athletes. The foundation aims to take over the entire post injury process — from providing strength and conditioning training to accessing medical practitioners.
- Brady undertook the “All in Challenge” in 2020 to raise US$100 million and provided food to children during the COVID-19 pandemic. In total, he worked with four organisations during the process, which included Feeding America, Meals on Wheels, World Central Kitchen and No Kid Hungry.
- Brady has worked with the Best Buddies as a global ambassador and helped support those in need of emotional and intellectual stability.
- Brady donated US$35,000 to the Boys and Girls club of America in February 2019 by joining hands with Gillette.
- Brady has also worked with Kaboom! — an organisation that aims to create playgrounds and arenas for children to play in.
- In 2017, Brady worked with the Make a Wish Foundation and took along children to tour the Gillette Stadium.