The Premier League brings with itself a lot of excitement and Anxiousness for the teams and their supporters. Most of the fans show their confidence in their clubs by placing bets on official betting places in order to have some fun and win some money. Each club in the Premier League has their official betting partners for their seasons. Here are the Premier League Clubs official betting partners for 2020:
1. Arsenal – The Gunners have worldwide online Coingaming platform Sportsbet as their Official Betting and gaming partner till the 2023 season. The association extends to both the men and women teams.
2. Aston Villa – The club recently ended their partnership with their betting partner and principal sponsor, W88, and have decided to sign with Cazoo, a car retailer company. They earlier had 32BET as their betting partner.
3. Brighton – The seagulls have global online gambling company Betway as their Official Betting partner for the next season.
4. Burnley – The leading Asian betting brand Dafabet will be the official Asian betting partner for the Clarets who have signed a new deal with them this year. Their main betting partner for this year will be sport betting operator LaBa360 and will also feature on their team jersey.
5. Chelsea – The Blues have 1xBet as their official betting partner and have signed a three-year deal with the betting company in July 2019.
6. Crystal Palace – The Eagles have just announced their new official betting partners and principal sponsor for the 2020/2021 season, which is the online gaming and betting brand W88.
7. Everton – The toffees have just terminated their 5- year deal with betting firm SportPesa after just 2 years after reviewing their commercial strategies and have signed a deal with Car retailer company Cazoo for the new season.
8. Fulham – Gibraltar based bookmaker BetVictor has secured a two- year deal with Fulham FC as their official betting partner and principal sponsor. They would have their logo on the front of the club’s shirt for two years.
9. Leeds – SBOTOP, part of the Celton Manx Group is a global betting company and has agreed a multi-year partnership as principal sponsors of the club and will have its logo on the team jersey next season.
10. Leicester City – The Foxes have online betting partner W88 as their sponsor and official betting partner ahead of the new 2020/21 season after renewing the deal.
11. Liverpool – The 2020 Premier League Champions have signed a multi-year deal with global betting company 1xBet in 2019 who will be the clubs official Betting partner for the coming years.
12. Manchester City – Man City have been in a partnership with betting company Marathon Bet since 2018 as their official betting partner for their season and have also now signed them as their training kit sponsor from 2019.
13. Manchester United – The Red devils have Asian Sports betting company Yabo Sports as their official Betting Partner for the new season.
14. Newcastle United – The Toon Army has online betting company MansionBet as their official UK betting partner for the 2020/21 season. They also have Fun88 as their primary partner, a company which does offer betting services whereas the official overall betting partner is Bet365.
15. Sheffield United – The Blades currently have no betting partners for the upcoming 2020/21 season.
16. Southampton – Sportsbet.io, a sportsbook of the Coingaming Group has agreed a one-year deal with Southampton as their main partner for the club and will feature on the front of their shirts in the new season.
17. Tottenham Hotspurs – The online betting company Libertex has signed a multi-year deal and will be their official betting partner.
18. West Brom – The club has 12Bet as their official Asian betting partner and online betting company Bet365 as their main betting partner for the season.
19. West Ham – The Hammers have global betting company Betway as their official betting partner as well as their principal sponsor since 2018
20. Wolves – Sport betting and entertainment platform ManBetx are the Principal sponsors for Wolves for the upcoming season. Their official betting partner is Bet365.
By Shashwat Nishant