Bollywood star Shahrukh Khan’s team has provided us with some exhilarating performances over the years since day 1 in the IPL when Brendon McCullum hit that fantastic 158* off just 73 balls in the first edition of the tournament. They’ll be looking forward to winning their third title this year as they start their campaign against defending champions, Mumbai Indians. Here are all the sponsors for the KKR for this season.
1. Mobile Premier League – The esports and online gaming platform will be the principal sponsors for the KKR starting from this year and will have their logo on the front of the KKR jersey.
2. Jio Digital Life – The Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited, Jio, is an Indian telecommunications company and a subsidiary of Jio Platforms and is sponsoring all of the 2020 IPL season teams.
3. Lux Cozi – The Men’s innerwear Company is also one of the associate sponsors for the Kolkata Knight Riders for the 2020 season.
4. TV9 Bharatwarsh – The Hindi news Channel is the Kolkata Knight Riders lead arm sponsor for this year’s IPL.
5. Astral Pipes – India’s leading manufacturers of drainage and piping systems have signed a partnership with the 2-time IPL Champions along with two other teams for this season.
6. Royal Stag – The liquor brand is the sponsor of the KKR team for the 2020 IPL season and will feature on their shirt this time.
7. Senco Gold – The jewelry brand is another brand to fill a spot in KKR’s sponsor list this year.
8. Green Ply – India’s largest interior infrastructure brand signed with KKR as their sponsor in May 2017.
9. Colgate – American multinational consumer products company is sponsoring KKR along with a few other teams this season.
10. Medimix – The Indian Ayurvedic soap brand is also an associate sponsor for the Kolkata team.
11. Balkrishna Industries (BKT) – Balkrishna Industries Ltd. (BKT Tires), the Indian multinational group and global player in the off-highway tire market, has announced that it will be sponsoring the Kolkata Knight Riders along with five other IPL teams this season.
12. Mai Dubai – The Dubai based bottled water company has decided to partner with the Kolkata Knight Riders with this season taking place in the UAE.
13. iB Cricket – The virtual cricket playing platform is an official partner of the KKR this season.
14. Boat – The electronic products company known to have an amazing range of speakers and headphones has been sponsoring almost all the teams in the IPL and is also partners with KKR this season.
15. CricFig – The UK based company became the official licensed Figurine partner for the KKR in 2019
16. Fanhood – The merchandise store has partnered as KKR’s merchandise sponsor for this season.
17. Gully Live Fast – The clothes manufacturer is also Kolkata Knight Riders’ official merchandise partner.
18. Suditi Industries Ltd. – Another merchandise partner for the KKR as they look to give their fans new and exciting products.
19. Kingfisher – The brand is the second most featured sponsor in the league.
20. The Souled Store – The online merchandise store is the official merchandise partner for the Kolkata team for the 2020 IPL season.