Rajasthan Royals would like to taste success again as they have been without it for a while now after winning the Indian Premier League’s inaugural season in 2008. They will be ready to battle it out under the captainship of Australian batsmen Steve Smith. Here are all the sponsors they have bagged for this year’s campaign:
1. TV9 BharatVarsh – The Hindi News Channel has proudly announced to be Rajasthan Royals Principal sponsor for the IPL 2020 and will have their logo printed on the front of their shirt this year.
2. Niine – The homegrown Sanitary Pad company has proudly associated with the Rajasthan Royals as their principal sponsor this year in order to break silly stereotypes and educate people about menstrual periods. They will have their name on the back of the RR jersey this year.
3. Jio Digital Life – The Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited, Jio, is an Indian telecommunications company and a subsidiary of Jio Platforms and is sponsoring all of the 2020 IPL season teams.
4. Fena – Detergent brand Fena is also Rajasthan Royals principal sponsor this year and will feature on the team jersey this year
5. KEI Wires and Cables – KEI Industries are associated with the Rajasthan Royals team for the third consecutive season as their title sponsor this year.
6. Colgate – An American multinational consumer products company, is sponsoring Rajasthan Royals and a few other teams this season.
7. APIS Honey – Apis honey is the leading headgear partner with the Rajasthan Royals for the upcoming 2020 IPL season.
8. Alcis Sports – Sportswear company Alcis sports have announced to be Rajasthan Royals official Kit and merchandising partner for this season as well after being associated with the team since March 2019.
9. Big Basket – The online grocery store has signed with the Rajasthan Royals as their Associate sponsor for the 2020 IPL season.
10. Eternal Hospital (Jaipur) – A very famous hospital in the city has decided to be partners with the home team Rajasthan Royals for this year’s IPL season.
11. Deakin University – Currently, in the fourth year of the association, the Australian university is partners with Rajasthan Royals as their official sports education partner this year.
12. Dream 11 – As Dream 11 is the main sponsor for the 2020 IPL season, it will prove to be a sponsorship that will produce good revenues to the team during this season and hopefully share the success Rajasthan Royals bring to them.
13. Balkrishna Industries (BKT) – Balkrishna Industries Ltd. (BKT Tires), the Indian multinational group and global player in the off-highway tire market, has announced that it will be sponsoring the Rajasthan Royals along with 5 other IPL teams this season.
14. Kingfisher – The Indian beer company is an official partner of the Rajasthan Royals along with some other team in the league.
15. Big FM and City 101.6 – The radio stations are the official media partners of the 2020 IPL season for the Rajasthan team.
16. Fandom – The merchandise store Fandom is one of the official merchandise partners for the Rajasthan Royals.
17. Fancode Shop – The merchandise store is associated with the Royals as their official Merchandise partner.
18. The Souled Store – The online merchandise store is the official merchandise partner for the Rajasthan team for the 2020 IPL season.
19. Gully – The clothing brand is the Official merchandising partner for the Rajasthan Royals.
20. Plus – The plus size clothing store is also an exclusive merchandise partner with the Rajasthan Royals this year.
21. Yellow Panther – They are the official App development partner for the Rajasthan Royals and are associated with designing their official club app this year.
22. Sportz Interactive – The digital media agency is also the official suppliers and partners for the Rajasthan Royals this season.
23. Interactive Avenues – The reprise Network Company are also associated with the royals this season as official partners.
24. Epiphany – Epiphany and Rajasthan Royals joined forces this season.