The world of gambling and sports betting is an exciting one, with many companies looking to satisfy gamblers’ gambling needs. The online betting industry is enjoying a period of unprecedented growth. As a result, sports betting is also thriving, and operators are offering sports bets left and right. Choosing where to bet on online sports is not an easy task. When one is betting for real money, very few websites can be trusted. There are some good and safe options, though, and we’ve identified some of them. Let us look at the top ten sports betting websites in the world:
1. Betway – Located in Malta, Betway was established in 2006. The sportsbook offers a welcome bonus of up to £30. A free bet is available for new bettors, and it also provides an additional £10 in weekly free bets when you bet £25 on multiples. It comes with a 5x rollover. It is not an over-the-top bonus, but it is alluring. But if you like casino wagering, you can get a hundred percent match bonus up to $250 with a 50x rollover. Betway’s best offer is a two hundred percent deposit bonus of up to £750 in the poker room without question. The poker bonus expires forty-five days after the initial deposit and is split into monthly increments. Betway also offers ongoing promos, and the “Betway Plus” loyalty program offers even more exclusive promos.Betway makes things simple with a minimum deposit at $10/£10. It offers a variety of payment options like Interac e-transfer, Credit Card, Debit Card, Bank Wire Transfer, ClickandBuy, Neteller, PayPal, Paysafe Card, Click2Pay, Lobanet, Neosurf, QIWI, Ukash, EcoPayz, Maestro, MasterCard, Visa Electron, Visa, Entropay, Przelewy24, Sofortuberwaisung, EPS, POLi, GiroPay, Boleto, eKonto, EZIPay, Euteller, Trustly, Skrill, AstroPay Card, Direct Bank Transfer, Instant Banking, i-Banq, WebMoney, and Citadel Direct. Deposits are instant at Betway except for direct bank transfers that take around three days. There is no maximum deposit. Betway makes the collection of winnings as easy as depositing. At Betway, nearly all of the methods of opening an account are available for payouts. Supported currencies at Betway are USD, GBP, AUD, CAD, NKK, NZD, SEK, DKK, CZK, and RUB.
Live betting is among some of the features offered by Betway. In addition to this, Betway has recently improved its Racebook product. It also includes live streaming of many UK and some international races.
Betway has a vast selection of available wagers from football to cricket, snooker, beach volleyball, pool, darts, chess, politics, and rugby. A big part of having various options is an excellent website with top quality UI. It is also very user-friendly. It is easy to navigate and is among the industry’s best user platforms. Streaming of events is available in some countries; most of Europe can stream games on their site.
Betway has 24/7 customer service, available in fifteen languages. Its customer service is typical of the better modern sportsbooks.
2. Intertops – Located in Antigua, Intertops was established in 1983. Despite being around for thirty years, the sportsbook has managed to keep up-to-date on the latest sports betting technologies. The betting options range from sports to non-sports, unique tiered welcome bonuses, and top-notch customer service that add to their excellent reputation.
Intertops is one of the first betting sites to post odds with a new seamless running platform that allows for a live and mobile betting experience. The betting site also offers a downloadable casino and poker room and offers instant play for those who want to dive right in.
The public welcome offer from the sportsbook goes up to $200, but the Canadians registering via MyTopSportsbooks.com can enjoy more than twice with the “Rookie500” bonus code, which offers a hundred percent up to $500 in extra betting credits. There is a 6x minimum rollover amount.
Intertops also has some unique bonus options on parlays. Every month, the bettor who places a winning parlay bet with the highest odds earns $500 on top of their winnings.
Intertops has a wide range of options and supported currencies on deposits. It has a $20 minimum deposit or $10 on EcoPayz. There is no maximum cap with bank wires at this portal, which is beneficial for big spenders. Intertops has also followed other sportsbooks to accept cryptocurrency; it now accepts Bitcoin deposits and withdrawals. The sportsbook supports USD, EUR, GBP, AUD, CAD, HKD, DKK, NOK, SEK, ZAR, CHF, CNY currencies.
Getting the winnings from Intertops takes a little while longer than depositing funds. The sportsbook processes requests from Monday to Friday; bank wire transfers take around ten days, cheques take approximately five days, and the rest of the methods offered to take a minimum of two days.
Intertops offers unique prop bets under its non-sports section, allowing bettors to step outside the traditional sportsbook offerings. It provides US Powerbowl, politics, and stock market betting options too. The sportsbook also has two casinos, each with a full range of slots and table games.
Intertops runs seamlessly with a fantastic user experience that keeps players returning. Intertops ranks very high in ease of use for betting.
Intertops used to offer fifteen languages to choose from, but they have recently dropped that to just English and German.
Intertops has excellent customer service. The sportsbook is one of the few sportsbooks to offer live support via Skype, where their staff can quickly solve the issues.
3. PointsBet – PointsBet is one of the best sports betting sites for live betting and unique options. PointsBet has taken differentiation a step further, unlike many online sportsbooks that rely on marketing campaigns and bonus offers to set them apart from the competition. It creates proprietary wagering types and props bets, which are not found on the other betting websites.
PointsBet betting style is built for experienced bettors or bettors who are very comfortable with numbers. The sportsbook does not use fixed odds to determine the size of your potential payout or loss. Instead, the potential payout or loss is adjusted based on how far the actual result is from the projected number, be it a total or a spread. Its innovative new props and a live betting platform makes it easy to follow the action and hence is one of the best betting sites for unique options and live betting.
4. 888sport – Located in Gibraltar, 888sport was established in 2008. It has an assortment of betting options, reasonable pricing, and reliable payouts. From the initial bonus to all sorts of promotions, 888sport is fun but reliable. 888 Sportsbook has an attractive welcome offer for Canadians. Once your account is created, the bonus gets applied after your full deposit amount has been wagered.
The perks of being a regular customer at 888sport are significant. You get to pick your favorite Premier League teams, and you get a free bet every time one of them scores. If a bet is placed on Champions League matches, you’ll automatically get a third free bet. There are also refunds for losing a football match in the last couple of minutes, hitting four out of five on parlays, and various other unique categories.
888sport has a minimum deposit of £10/$10/€10. While on initial deposits, 888sport does not offer huge sign-up bonuses that some sites offer, but it gives you various ways to start, including MasterCard, Skrill, Interac e-transfer, Visa, Neteller, and Paysafe. You can virtually begin an account with very little money as you want to. The process is safe and quick. Supported currencies at 888sport are USD, EUR, GBP, DKK, and SEK.
The payouts at 888sport are easy and straightforward. One can request payouts using credit cards and Interac e-transfer, among others.
888sport offers live betting. Being an 888sport account holder also gives you access to their casino. They have the top online casino in the industry.
While 888sport doesn’t offer the broad range of niche sports that some sites include, they make up for it with offerings for their core events. If you like soccer, basketball, football, baseball, or hockey, there are few places with as much variety on how to wager. There are no issues in getting the interface’s hang with a very user-friendly app and great UI.
888sport has 24/7 customer service in various languages like English, German, Spanish, French, Swedish, Portuguese, Russian, Norwegian, and Finnish.
5. William Hill – William Hill is the best site for new sports bettors. It is one of the most experienced online sports betting providers. After many years of service in various countries, many resources and features have been simplified for new sports bettors.
‘How-to’ betting content can be directly found on the website, ensuring one never has to navigate elsewhere to wrap one’s head around a new wagering type. 24X7 customer service in six different languages and an extensive FAQ section provides straightforward answers to common questions from bettors.
6. 22Bet – Located in Curaçao, 22Bet was established in 2017. The sportsbook is a relative newcomer in the industry, only entering the marketplace a few short years ago. Despite that, it’s quickly grown its user base and foothold around the world.
22Bet has its home base in Canada. It is also popular in the United Kingdom and Germany. The company has also branched out to Australia and Africa.
Available in over thirty languages, 22Bet is excellent for players outside the United States. Their extensive payment options include several cryptocurrencies, and their customer service staff is only one click or one phone call away.
New players on 22Bet can obtain up to $122 (or the equivalent in their local currency) as a welcome bonus. It also offers a variety of promotions across its playing platforms. The sportsbook’s betting bonus range is one of the site’s strong suits. The first-time users of 22Bet stand to earn free play upon sign-up. However, separate deals exist for sports and casino playing.
Inside the sportsbook, 22Bet offers a hundred percent match on a bettor’s first deposit. There is a catch, though. The sportsbook’s welcome bonus is capped at $122. That’s a modest amount, especially compared to industry norms that can reach into the thousands of dollars range.
22Bet’s first time bonus inside its casino is similar to the sportsbook one, but with one difference. The website matches a player’s deposit at a full hundred percent. However, the maximum reward is raised to $450 in this instance.
22Bet is an industry leader without a question when it comes to payment options. Few sites outdo this platform in terms of pure options supported. Its offering is genuinely exceptional, and here’s what’s accepted: Crypto has the most deposit options available on the website by far. It supports twenty-six different digital currencies like the Canadian dollar, Pound, Euro, etc. This ranges from the big wigs like Bitcoin, Etherum, Litecoin, and lesser-known cryptos like STRATIS, Eos, and Tether. The second most supported method is an electronic wallet (e-wallet). The platform has eight options to choose from – Epay, Jeton, Skrill, and several others. However, a bank card is likely to be the bettor’s most commonly used method. The platform accepts VISA and Mastercard, along with InteracOnline and Crypto&Go. It also allows a bank transfer, a Paysafe prepaid card, or a payment system like Neteller.
The minimum deposit is $1, and the minimum cashout on almost every payout option is $2. There is no service charge on payouts.
22Bet also has a casino, which makes the platform an all-in-one betting hub for bettors. The company provides live streaming and live sports betting. The ability to watch live separates this sportsbook from others that don’t offer this. It also offers live wagering.
The betting interface of 22Bet is straightforward, and the user experience is effortless.
7. SBG Global – Located in Costa Rica, SBG Global was established in 1999. With an extensive range of sports to pick from, SBG Global is enjoyable and safe. There are no regional restrictions on this platform. Bettors from all over the world can deposit and bet with SBG.
The sportsbook offers a range of bonuses, from joining as one would expect from any customer-centric sportsbook. When first registering on SBG Global, bettors can obtain a fifty percent sign-up bonus, up to $1,000. When it comes to re-upping the playing account, the sportsbook will tack on a thirty percent bonus to the reload. That’s slightly above the industry-norm of twenty-five percent.
Unfortunately, banking at SBG Global is not free from complaints. Complaints from users claiming payout issues with the platform are not rare. Allegations are common regarding the cashouts; either it is not processed or is delayed for months.
SBG Global payment options include Bankcard and Bitcoin. The currency accepted by them is USD.
The betting menu at SBG Global mostly caters to bettors that follow US sports. The four main American sports like baseball, basketball, hockey, and football are prominent fixtures at the sportsbook.
SBG Global’s casino has a diverse offering. One can either opt for the virtual casino or the live dealer. Slots and table games are available. Featured games include craps, blackjack, among others.
The betting interface of the sportsbook is not very nice to look at but is easy to use. The sportsbook could better organize the menu. SBG Global offers live betting but does not provide live streaming.
SBG Global has 24/7 customer service. While an FAQ section does exist, it is not of help much. The section is for technical problems but does not offer much advice besides “update your web browser” and other generic calls to action.
Unlike its competitors, SBG Global is operated off-shore. It is accessible in much of North America, though the legality might vary from country to country.
8. Bet365 – Bet365 is currently the market leader in online sports betting worldwide, with many customers in several countries. It offers a pervasive selection of sports betting, both in pre-match and live betting. The operator also broadcasts many competitions such as the Premier League, the Champions League, the Euro League, the MLB, and the NBA with a direct streaming television channel. The Bet365 portal also offers a casino section, a slot machine, and another section dedicated to poker and has a welcome offer of up to £100 in bet credits.
The Bet365 site has many features that make it an exciting operator compared to the other bookmakers in the British market. Among these features are the site’s design and practicality, with a portal that allows you to quickly and easily access every section.
Bet365 offers both real-time betting on events that are played at the moment and upcoming events, highlighting the leading markets in the screen’s central part.
Live bets are one of the best features of the sportsbook. One will hardly ever find a live bet on another betting site that isn’t already available on Bet365 in its real-time section. According to the operator’s website, this portal offers more than 100,000 live bets per year.
9. DraftKings – DraftKings is one of the best betting sites for bonuses and promotions. It offers the best overall sports betting bonuses among legal US sportsbooks. DraftKings consistently provides a reward at the beginning worth up to $1,000 across all markets in which they operate. New odds boosts are served daily. While many of its competitors also offer hefty sign-up offers and boosted odds, few offer high-value promotions as DraftKings. The DraftKings promotions are one of the most alluring among online sportsbooks. DraftKings has shown an insatiable appetite for acquiring new customers at any cost, translating directly into better terms for new users.
10. FanDuel – FanDuel has one of the best sports betting application. It is one of several online sportsbooks that got its start as popular daily fantasy sports apps. The sportsbook had several years of experience developing and refining its mobile platform before launching its dedicated sports betting application.
FanDuel offers the best sports betting application in the market because of its straightforward and thoughtful design. A menu on the bottom of the screen displays a navigation structure, making it easy to find odds on the games and leagues you want to wager on. The FanDuel application is not market-specific. Unlike its competitors, it allows users to bet from any location where they legally operate with a single application. The ease of use of the FanDuel application places it a step above the others for sports betting on the go.