If you want to build strength and endurance, digital technology is on your side today, thanks to free fitness apps! Was the last time you exercised in school? If you answered yes, then we warn you that you no longer have an excuse for not exercising. Today we present to you a list of the best free workout apps. As you’ve heard, you don’t have to spend a dime!
All too often it happens that we find ourselves trapped in our daily routine and don’t find time to exercise. That’s why a personalized exercise schedule and a lot of self-motivation are key to starting an exercise routine at home or in a college dorm. In addition, lack of time does not allow us to go out at certain times, so we can’t get the most out of a gym membership.
If you’re wondering which apps are best for exercising at home, you’ve come to the right place. You’ll find everything here: cardio programs, yoga, meditation, boxing, and more.
So get your workout clothes ready, buy research paper to get everything going in college, and start exercising at home right now. You’ll find everything you need to know to get started successfully in this guide.
Shall we get started? Get started and get going!
Nike Workout Club – The app with the most workouts
If you like to train as a team, this app is perfect for you. It has 185 different, carefully designed workouts for all levels. It’s perfect to try at home with the family.
If you don’t have the equipment, no problem! The weight training plan is designed for one person.
The home workout library includes:
- Workouts focus on abs, torso, arms, shoulders, glutes, and legs
- HIT, boxing, yoga, strength, endurance, and mobility workouts
- Options based on time or repetition
- Low, moderate, and high intensity
- Beginner, intermediate, and advanced levels
- Bodyweight only, lightweight or full equipment
- Workouts from 15 to 45 minutes
Definitely the best app for exercising at home this 2022.
2. Adidas Runtastic – The best app for training and weight loss
The Adidas Training app allows you to train anywhere, anytime. This is the best app for exercise and weight loss. You’ll find the tools you need, whether your goal is to tone yourself, burn fat or gain muscle mass.
As if you had a personal trainer, this workout app will tell you how to exercise and motivate you along the way. The plans adapt to your fitness level and help you make progress.
Try it and feel the changes! Learn how to exercise your legs and glutes at home with Adidas Runtastic!
3. Daily Workouts Fitness Trainer – The best app for working out in a short amount of time
Considered one of the best apps for free workouts at home. With this app, you can become your personal trainer. It has fast and effective workouts to help you achieve all your expectations.
Features of the app:
- It has more than 100 exercises
- It is designed by a certified trainer
- It offers on-screen instructions with a timer
- Most of the exercises do not require the internet
- Ideal for men and women
4. Yoga for beginners – Best app for beginners
The #1 free app for home workouts. If you want to start exercising but like a more relaxed exercise routine, you should try this platform. You will be able to relax your body and mind easily and effectively. It is the perfect way to get rid of the stress that affects us so much.
You will improve your balance, flexibility, strength, sleep quality, and more with this yoga at-home app. It’s free, fast, and effective! Put it into practice and take control of your health, and physical and inner well-being.
5. FitOn – Feel like a celebrity in athletic leggings
Would you like to have celebrity workout routines? It’s possible! FitOn is one of the best free fitness apps that work on the concept of regular access to the best trainers in the world. It’s true! Now you can meet Coach Alicia Keys or Coach Pink, and it’s totally free!
This app promises to start a routine at home:
- The Best Routines
- Exclusive workouts with the best trainers
- Customized programs
- Guided meditations
6. Seven – The best app for getting fast results
If you’re short on time and like to do everything faster, Seven is perfect for your needs. You’ll be able to get in shape fast and have fun.
What does this fitness app offer?
- Short-term results
- Customized plans according to your physical condition
- Access to all workouts
- Over 200 exercises
- Videos on how to perform glute and leg exercises at home
- Exclusive support and guidance from a certified professional trainer
Be sure to give it a try!
7. Aaptiv – The best app for workout variety
Stuck on one workout? Aaptiv is your new ally. This fitness app teaches you everything from how to exercise at home to lose weight to developing strength and endurance. Every detail is designed with your goals and lifestyle in mind.
It will help you get fitter, feel better, and be motivated day after day – create your own gym and workout at home! Exercise in your free time with your choice of over 2,000 workouts, accompanied by music and lots of energy.
8. 8fit – The best app for fitness enthusiasts
This is another one of the best free fitness apps, giving you tips and exercises to master the world of fitness. You’ll have access to personalized workout and nutrition plans. 8fit has a 5-star rating in the app store and is available in multiple languages.
What does this fitness app offer?
- Guides and nutrition tips
- A weekly meal planner
- Fat-burning exercises
- HIIT workouts
- Interactive videos
- Research-supported programs
- Get energized, get motivated, and achieve your goals!
What are the benefits of exercise? Remember that exercise is vital to a healthy lifestyle, especially because it prevents health problems, strengthens the body, increases energy, and can help reduce stress. If you’re a beginner, we recommend starting at a slow pace, with 10 minutes of light exercise.
Are you warmed up yet? We hope so! We’ve already given you all the tools you need to start exercising or warming up at home.