SC East Bengal Sponsors 2022-23

SC East Bengal Sponsors 2022-23

April 5, 2023

Following are the organisations serving as sponsors and brand partners to Indian Super League club SC East Bengal and enjoying a strong branding presence across their physical and digital assets.

Also Read
SC East Bengal Sponsors list 2020-21
SC East Bengal Sponsors 2021-22
East Bengal Club Sponsors 2023/24


After a respectable season in 2021–2022, East Bengal FC, an Indian football club, lost all of its sponsors and gave up on continuing into the next year. Indian politician Mamta Banerjee said in May 2022 that Indian multinational conglomerate business, Emami, will take over as the team’s new sponsor. 

Emami now holds 77% of the company’s shares, with East Bengal FC holding the remaining 23%. Due to this joint venture, a new business known as Emami East Bengal FC Pvt. Ltd. was created.

The Emami logo will also be found on the front of the East Bengal FC jersey, just below the collar.


In September 2022, East Bengal FC and the Indian sportswear firm Trak-Only signed a partnership agreement. For the 2022–23 season, Trak-Only was named East Bengal FC’s official kitting partner. 

Trak-Only’s logo will have a presence on the East Bengal FC shirt on the chest, opposite the club logo.


Prior to the 2022–23 season, East Bengal FC inked a partnership agreement with 1xBat Sporting Lines as their principal partner. For the next season, East Bengal FC’s front jersey will include the branding of a betting company.

Stat Sports

Stat Sports, an Ireland-based sports tracking and analytics firm, has a significant presence in football, with their largest sponsorship relationship with Arsenal FC and individuals such as Harry Kane, Phil Foden, Harry Maguire, and others. 

Through a sponsorship agreement, Stat Sports also allows East Bengal FC access to its technical facilities. The ISL team’s training sessions also feature the company’s logo.

Alliance Broadband 

Established in 2003, Alliance Broadband has a distinct presence across India and is a market in providing cabled high speed broadband connection. Before the 2022-23 ISL kicked off, East Bengal FC roped in the cabled broadband connection provider as a partner for the season. Following the association, Alliance will serve as an associate sponsor of the ISL franchise. 


BoroPlus is India’s No. 1 Antiseptic Cream brand since 1984. Being one of the most widely used products of Emami – BoroPlus and EBFC have agreed on a partnership agreement with the former becoming an associate sponsor for the entirety of the 2022-23 Indian Super League season. 

Mantra Masala 

Mantra Masala is a sub-brand of Emami Agrotech Limited, which is the edible oil and bio-diesel arm of Emami Group of Companies business conglomerate, headquartered at Kolkata. Ahead of the 2022-23 ISL season, East Bengal FC roped in Mantra Masala as one of their associate sponsors for the season. As per the agreement, the brand’s logo will be present on the back of the playing kits – above the official player numbers. 

Radio Mirchi 

Prior to the 2022-23 season, East Bengal FC signed a sponsorship deal Mirchi Bangla. Following the association, Mirchi Bangla has been named as the official voice of the club for the 2022-23 ISL season. 

AMRI Hospitals 

AMRI Hospitals is a chain of hospitals headquartered in Kolkata, West Bengal. Prior to 2022-23 ISL season, East Bengal FC inked a partnership deal with AMRI Hospitals for the entire season. As per the agreement, AMRI will join East Bengal FC as their official medical partner for 2022-23. 

Rahul Saha

An engineer taking the road less taken. I love writing, live and breathe football, and am always up for a tactical conversation.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Hindware signs partnerships with Punjab Kings and RCB for IPL season
Previous Story

Hindware sign Punjab Kings and Royal Challengers Bangalore deals for IPL 2023

Royal Challengers Bangalore Sponsors 2023
Next Story

Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB) Sponsors 2023

Latest from Football News

Go toTop