East Bengal FC Sponsors 2023/24

East Bengal FC Sponsors 2023/24

November 10, 2023

This article contains information regarding the organisations enjoying a strong branding presence across the physical and digital assets of Indian Super League (ISL) side East Bengal Football Club as their sponsors and partners for the 2023/24 season.

Also Read
SC East Bengal Sponsors 2020-21
SC East Bengal Sponsors 2021-22
SC East Bengal Sponsors 2022-23

Principal Sponsors 


Freshly-launched gaming and technology platform Batery joined hands with East Bengal as their principal sponsor for the 2023/24 season in August 2023.

As part of the deal, the company’s logo appears on the chest of the East Bengal matchday and training shirts.


Emami Group entered into a joint venture with East Bengal FC before the start of the 2022/23 ISL season. 

Emami holds 77% of the club’s shares, with the club holding the remaining 23%. Due to this joint venture, a new business known as Emami East Bengal FC Pvt Ltd was created.

The Emami logo can also be found on the front of the East Bengal jersey — just below the collar.

Associate Sponsors

Oaksmith Gold

In September 2023, East Bengal entered into an agreement with packaged drinking water brand Oaksmith Gold for the 2023/24 campaign, on-boarding it an Associate Sponsor.


East Bengal and BoroPlus, a leading Indian anti-septic cream brand of Emami, signed an Associate Sponsorship agreement ahead of the 2022/23 ISL season. 

Fair and Handsome 

Another Emami product, Fair and Handsome is listed as an Associate Sponsor on the club’s website.


Zandu Realty Limited, owned by the Emami Group, is an Indian multinational pharmaceutical company headquartered in Mumbai.

Mantra Masala 

Mantra Masala is a sub-brand of Emami Agrotech Limited, the edible oil and bio-diesel arm of Emami Group of Companies. 

Ahead of the 2022/23 ISL season, East Bengal roped in Mantra Masala as an Associate Sponsor. As per the agreement, the brand’s logo features on the back of the playing kit — above the player number. 

Emami Cooking Oil

Emami Healthy and Tasty Cooking oil is a product of Emami Agrotech aimed at providing good quality oils to customers.

Himani Soyabean Oil 

Himani Soyabean oil, another product of Emami Agrotech Limited, aims to provide a range of good quality oils at affordable prices to its customers.

Emami Realty 

Emami Realty, which is the real estate segment of the Emami Group, was incorporated in 2006 and is aimed at undertaking real estate development in residential and commercial areas.

Trak Only

Kolkata-based sports brand Trak Only agreed to become East Bengal’s official kit sponsor ahead of the 2022/23 season. 

Besides manufacturing the matchday jerseys, Trak Only also provides training apparel and travel wear to the club.

Also read: Kit suppliers of Indian Super League teams for 2023/24 season

Limca Sportz

Limca Sportz, a low-calorie rehydration drink, was announced as the official hydration partner of East Bengal in September 2023 for the 2023/24 ISL campaign.

92.7 Big FM

The second-largest private radio station in India, 92.7 Big FM has been included as the official voice partner of East Bengal for the 2023/24 ISL campaign.

AMRI Hospitals

AMRI Hospitals returns as the official medical partner of East Bengal for the 2023/24 ISL season. The two parties previously entered into an agreement before the commencement of the 2022/23 ISL season.


Online ticketing platform BookMyShow has been named the official ticketing partner of East Bengal for the 2023/24 campaign. Fans can now purchase tickets for all East Bengal home matches, played at the Vivekananda Yuba Bharati Krirangan, through the BookMyShow app and website.


It was announced in November 2023 that snacks brand Bingo! had extended its partnership with East Bengal and would therefore continue to serve as their Official Snacking Partner for the 2023/24 season.

The two parties first came together before the start of the 2022/23 ISL season.

Reliance Foundation

Reliance Foundation is a wholly-owned non-profit arm of Mukesh Ambani’s Reliance Industries. Co-founded by both Mukesh Ambani and his wife, Nita, the Foundation aims to support community projects from all walks of life across the country.

Reliance Foundation serves as the Grassroots and Youth Development Partner to East Bengal FC.

Also Watch: Candid Football Conversations with Trevor Morgan

Aditya Chaudhuri

Hailing from the City of Joy, the things that bring me joy are cricket, a good non-tilt CS:GO session, F1 and movies.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

SPL inks new partnership with MEDGULF
Previous Story

Saudi Pro League announces MEDGULF partnership

Felipe Drugovich to continue with Aston Martin for the 2024 season
Next Story

Felipe Drugovich to continue with Aston Martin for 2024 Formula One season

Latest from Football News

Go toTop