Full Name: Sebastian Vettel
Age: 33 (3rd July, 1987)
Place of birth: Heppenheim, West Germany
Current team: Aston Martin Cognizant Formula One Team
Salary as driver: $18M (according to BILD)
Salary as endorsements: $300,000 (according to Essentially Sports)
First F1 appearance: United States Grand Prix in June 2007 with BMW (replacing the injured Robert Kubica)
First F1 race win: Italian Grand Prix in September 2007 with Scuderia Toro Rosso
First F1 World Championship win: 2010 season with Red Bull racing
Also Read – Most Affluent Formula 1 Drivers in History
Casio: Sebastian Vettel has always been a private person and has thus not attracted a lot of sponsors. Casio though are one of the brands who have stuck with him since his Red Bull days. They have special edition watches to highlight their partnership with Vettel.
Sponsors over the years: Car manufacturers Infiniti and clothing brand Pepe Jeans partnered up with Vettel during his time at Red Bull. Meanwhile, car petroleum brand Shell also linked up with Sebastian Vettel during his time at Ferrari.
- Formula One World driver’s championship: 4 times (2010, 2011, 2012, 2013)
- Formula One World Constructor’s championship: 4 times (2010, 2011, 2012, 2013)
- DHL Fastest lap award: 3 times (2009, 2012, 2013)
- Autosport racing driver award: 4 times (2010, 2011, 2012, 2013)
- Youngest pole position winner: 21 years, 72 days at the 2008 Italian Grand Prix with Scuderia Toro Rosso
- Youngest Formula One World driver’s champion: 23 years, 134 days in 2010 with Red Bull racing
Other ventures and activism
- Sebastian Vettel mainly supports two charities, Champions for Charity and United Charity. This support is mainly focused on children’s welfare and also sports. Vettel has also donated to Grace P Kelly foundation, a German organization that aids children with cancer.
- In early 2019, Vettel joined forces with Cristiano Ronaldo and former Ferrari teammate Charles Leclerc to play a charity football match for the Piedmontese foundation for cancer research.