Full Name – Jack Peter Grealish
Age – 25 (10 September 1995)
Place of Birth – Birmingham, England.
Nationality – English
Salary as Player – £6.24 million annually
Earning via Endorsements – £0.5-1m annually (Source: Goal.com)
First Professional Appearance (Domestically) – 14 January 2014 for Notts County in a League One match against Milton Keynes Dons. (Result – MK Dons 3–1 Notts County)
Also Read – Cristiano Ronaldo : Sponsors | Net Worth | Salary | Endorsements | Investments | Net Worth | Notable Honours | Charity Work
Nike – Jack Grealish currently has Nike as his main boot sponsor. The American company has a deal with England International until the end of this season. His sponsorship with Nike gained huge popularity during the 2019 Championship playoff finals where his battered Hypervenom Phantom III boots grabbed all the attention during the post-match celebrations. With his current deal expiring at the end of the season, Grealish is at the centre of a four-way sponsorship battle with the likes of Adidas, Puma, and Under Armour all looking to tie up the upcoming England superstar as Nike tries to lock in the Villa midfielder to a new and improved long-term contract.
EA Sports – In recent years, EA Sports has teamed up with a lot of professional football players to get them to play, and hence, promote, its FIFA games. EA joined hands with Jack Grealish in September 2019 at the time of their launch of the FIFA 19.
Smallbone Car Sales – In 2002, Jack wore a Smallbone Car Sales sponsored shirt for the first time with Highgate United Youth U7s. With them, he finished Division A League runners-up but won the Glebe Farm Tournament, U7s League Shield, Churchills Tournament and the Mitre Cup Trophy before joining the Aston Villa youth system later in the year. A six-year-old Jack Grealish’s photo wearing those long-sleeved shirts is still doing the rounds on social media.
With the Aston Villa Senior Team –
- Championship Play-offs – 2019
Also Read – LIONEL MESSI – Sponsors | Endorsements | Salary | Net Worth | Notable Honours | Charity Work
NOTABLE CHARITY WORK
Grealish has always been involved with plenty of charity endeavours during his Aston Villa career.
- Along with many of the Aston Villa supporters, Grealish has contributed to raising money for a powerchair for a disabled fan.
- Grealish has helped raise awareness for a blood cancer charity “Cure Leukaemia” and was generous enough to visit one of the patient’s residence and pay FIFA with him.
- Jack Grealish is also the ambassador for Saving Lives, a charity that helps in eliminating the stigma of testing HIV and other sexually transmitted diseases.
- Being the captain of Aston Villa, he is sent to hospitals, children care to represent the club and brighten up people’s lives with gifts and surprise visits.