Rafael Nadal Parera is one of the best tennis players ever. Widely known as the ‘King of Clay,’ Nadal has seen many ups and downs in his career, but his fandom never saw a downward curve. With 20 grand slams titles to his name, Nadal has some amazing brand endorsement deals in his kitty; let us take a look at them all.
1. Amstel ULTRA® – In April 2021, Amstel ULTRA®, the premium low-carb, low-calorie light beer, recruited Tennis legend, Rafael Nadal, as a global ambassador for its growing lifestyle product offerings, including Amstel ULTRA® and Amstel 0.0. Read More.
2. Banco Santander – On December 31st, 2019, Banco Santander announced the signing of a long-term agreement with Rafa Nadal. As per the agreement, Nadal represents the bank in various campaigns and events in Spain and other countries and Santander Private Banking globally. Read More.
3. Telefónica – Telefónica is a Spanish multinational broadband and telecommunications provider which operates in Europe, Asia, and North, Central, and South America. In 2014, Rafael Nadal became its global ambassador, and he still continues to hold this position. Rafa also represents the subsidiaries of Telefónica – Movistar, O2, and Vivo – in Spain, the United Kingdom, Germany, and some Latin American countries.
4. Cantabria Labs (Heliocare) – In May 2019, Cantabria Labs roped in Rafael Nadal to help raise awareness of the importance of good sun protection and a healthy sun exposure lifestyle. The Rafa Nadal Foundation is also a part of the agreement.
5. Nike – In 2008, Nike signed a 10-year contract with Nadal. The brand has many more big players from different sports in its kitty.
6. Babolat – Babolat has been sponsoring Nadal since he was just 13 years old. The brand prepares the tennis racquets that Nadal uses in various tournaments.
7. Kia Motors – Nadal’s association with Kia Motors first began in 2004 when he was roped in as the company’s brand ambassador in Spain. After two years, in 2006, he became the global brand ambassador of Kia Motors. In 2015, his contract was extended till 2020.
8. Mapfre – Mapfre is a Spanish insurance company based in Majadahonda, Madrid. In 2014, Mapfre even set up the junior tennis circuit Rafa Nadal Tour to raise funds for the Rafa Nadal Foundation.
9. Richard Mille – If Federer has Rolex, Nadal has Richard Mille – a famous brand that makes luxurious and expensive watches. In 2010, he was first made the brand ambassador of Richard Mille. Apart from featuring in the various adverts of the brand, Rafa also wears these watches in personal space. In fact, he was also seen in a $725,000 Richard Mille Tourbillon Watch after winning the US Open in 2017.
Mueller Sports Medicine – In January 2014, Nadal signed a three years contract with Mueller Sports Medicine.
Tommy Hilfiger – Nadal became the global brand ambassador of Tommy Hilfiger in 2014.
Banco Sabadell – In 2014, Nadal became the brand ambassador of Banco Sabadell in Spain as well as internationally. The deal ended in 2019.
Rafael Nadal Sponsors Brand Endorsements Brand Ambassador NetWorth Advertisements Ads TVCs Sponsorships List Deals