Full Name: Suryakumar Ashok Yadav
Born: 14 September 1990(age 30)
Place of Birth: Borivali, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Net Worth (2021): $2 Million
Current Squad: Mumbai Cricket Team, Mumbai Indians
Role: Right-handed batsman, right-arm medium bowler
First Domestic Appearance: First-class debut against Delhi during the 2010-11 Ranji Trophy
First International Appearance: T20I debut (cap 85) 14 March 2021 v England
Freehit – In February 2021, Indian cricketer Suryakumar Yadav was named as the brand ambassador of one of the fastest-growing Indian sports fantasy applications, Freehit.
Sareen Sports – Sareen Sports Industries is an Indian cricket manufacturing firm with its main factory situated in Meerut, India. In 2016, Suryakumar Yadav signed an agreement with the bat manufacturer.
100 Master Blaster – Dedicated to offering the best of all Cricket, the 100MB app aggregates a wealth of multi-format material that highlights celebrity Cricket superstars. In 2018, Suryakumar Yadav joined hands with 100 Master Blasters, the app launched his unique and never seen videos and photos.
Gonoise – Suryakumar was seen endorsing Gonoise air buds in November 2020.
Nutrezy – Nutrezy produces food-based products based on nutrition. Suryakumar Yadav was seen promoting the brand on his social media.
Zebronics – Zebronics is a Multimedia Sound Systems, IT & Gaming Peripherals, Smartphone & Lifestyle Accessories Company.
In the past, he has also promoted Villain Perfumes, FitTox and a few applications such as PaytmFirstGames, Fruitbit and Fiticket.
Notable Records and Achievements
- Surya dominated the 2011-12 Ranji season, racking up 754 runs in 9 matches at an average of 68.54.
- He scored a double century against Orissa in just his third match of the season and then added another century in the following match.
- He amassed a whopping 1000+ runs at the U23 stage in 2011-12, winning the MA Chidambaram Trophy.
- He made headlines during the 2015 IPL when he hit a match-winning innings against Mumbai – a 20-ball 46 with five sixes – at Eden Gardens.
- In his T20I debut for India against England on 14 March 2021, and got his first chance to bat in the fourth game of the series on 18 March. He hit the first ball he faced in international cricket for a six, being the first Indian to do so, and went on to score a half-century.