There are many talented cricketers all around the world who have shown the world some world-class performances over the years. They have often stood up to the occasion and delivered for their team. This is an obvious result of the pain and hard work they have to go through day in and day out to be the best among the rest. These players deserve to be treated in a more than special manner which is why brands all around the world want to be associated with them for as long as they can. Let us take a look at the World’s Richest Cricket players of 2020.
10. Steve Smith – One of the best batsmen in the world, Steve Smith started playing for his country in 2010 and is one of the first names on the team sheet now. His net worth is around 234 Crore (INR) and makes him the 10th richest cricketer in the world at the moment.
9. Yuvraj Singh – Despite facing many challenges in his career, Former Indian Cricketer Yuvraj Singh has made a big name for himself by helping team India win the 2011 World Cup and many such tournaments by being the main man for them. His net worth after retiring last year still stands at 260 Crore (INR).
8. Jacques Kallis – Regarded as one of the best allrounders of the game, Jacques Kallis has been a top batsman for the South African cricket team. He has also played for the Kolkata Knight Riders in the IPL which added some Indian fans to his fandom list as well. His net worth even after being retired for quite a while is 263 Crore (INR) due to his numerous sponsorship deals.
7. Virendra Sehwag – The prince of Najafgarh as he was called was famous for his explosive batting throughout his career be it a test match, an ODI or a T20. Virendra Sehwag only had one gear in him and defensive batting was just not his style. One of the most aggressive batsmen has a pretty aggressive net worth as well which is of 301 Crore (INR).
6. Shane Warne – Arguably one of the greatest bowlers of his time, Shane Warne had a special talent with the ball and could make it move magically. The former Australian Skipper has a net worth of 392 Crores (INR) because of his numerous endorsement deals.
5. Brian Lara – One of the biggest inspirations for the Caribbean Cricketers, Brian Lara is one of the gems of Cricket and is still giving us some great cricketing advice as a pundit in the 2020 IPL season. He currently has a net worth of 452 Crore (INR).
4. Ricky Ponting – Ricky Ponting is also one of the many gems of World Cricket still out there and is considered as one of the best of his time. Even after retiring from the game in 2012, he still has a net worth of about 490 Crores (INR) which makes him the richest Australian Cricketer at the moment as well.
3. Virat Kohli – Cricket fans not only love this man for his batting skills, but also for his good looks and banter on and off the field. Virat Kohli is arguably the best batsman at the moment and is the 3rd richest cricketer in the world as well with a net worth of about 694 Crore (INR).
2. M.S. Dhoni – Captain Cool Mahendra Singh Dhoni has had a career to remember winning every possible trophy there is with the national team. He is arguably one of the best captains the Indian team has ever had. Despite retiring a few months back, he remains the 2nd richest cricketer in the world with a net worth of 837 Crore (INR) because of his several sponsorship deals and many endorsements.
1. Sachin Tendulkar – The best cricketer the world has ever seen has got to be Master Blaster Sachin Tendulkar. He has shown some real class in every format of the game and is still the richest cricketer in the world even after retiring back in 2013.