With the ongoing 2020 French Open, all the players will be looking to put their best efforts and will either be looking to forget their US Open campaigns or will be looking to build on to it in this season at the Roland Garros. With Romanian Tennis player Simona Halep winning the Italian Open women’s singles title this week, it’s time to see who will win at the Roland Garros this year in the Men’s and women’s singles. Let us have a look at all the 2020 French Open sponsors:
1. BNP Paribas – The French International Banking group is the leading partner for the French Open at Roland Garros. They have been in a partnership since 1973.
2. Emirates – The premium airline company is in an agreement with the Roland Garros and the French Open for five years and are premium partners for this year’s campaign.
3. Lacoste – In a renewed deal with the FFT, which will see the French sports brand be partners with the Roland Garros tournaments till 2025, the brand is a premium partner for the 2020 French Open.
4. OPPO – One of the world’s leading smartphone brands Oppo have signed a new deal in 2019 with the FFT and will be the premium partners for the French Open till 2021.
5. Peugeot – The Car company are the official Car partners for the 2020 French Open campaign.
6. Rolex – Watchmaker Rolex had signed a deal to be the official watch partner for the French Open in 2018 replacing Watchmaking Company Longines.
7. ENGIE – For the 7th year running, Engie are the French Open’s official energy and sustainability partner for this year’s campaign.
8. Infosys – Infosys has signed a three-year deal in 2019 to become technology partners with the French Open being held at Roland Garros.
9. Perrier – Having been in a partnership with the French Open for 41 years, the French mineral water brand has extended their partnership till 2023 as official partners of the tournament.
10. Wilson – The 2020 edition of the French Open will see the tennis balls being manufactured by Wilson after they inked a 5-year deal with the French Open. This will see the end of an eight-year partnership with tennis goods manufacturer Babolat this year.
11. Accor – French Multinational hotel group Accor are the French Open’s official hotel partners since 2015.
12. Adecco Group – World’s largest temp staffing firm, the Adecco group has been the French Open’s official suppliers for 19 years now. The firm is responsible for the staff and support members care who come for the tournament.
13. JC Decaux – The company is associated with producing bus-stop advertising systems, billboards, public bicycle rental systems, and street furniture and are official partners with the French Open for almost 3 decades.
14. Lagardere – The French company is responsible for the Hospitality in and around the Roland Garros Stadium since 2014.
15. Lavazza – The Italian Coffeemakers are the official coffee suppliers at the 2020 French Open.
16. Magnum – Unilever ice-cream brand Magnum are the official ice-cream suppliers for the tournament since 2018.
17. Master Card – In 2013, Master Card became the French Open’s official payment card.
18. Moët Hennessy – The Champagne Brand is the official Champagne supplier of the French Open 2020.
19. Orange – Telecommunications Company became the official technological suppliers for the French Open in 2001.
20. Potel el Chabot – Catering Company, Potel el Chabot has been providing their services for the French Open tournament for 10 years now.
21. Tropicana – The Beverage suppliers have been the French Open’s official partners for over a decade now.