Born on August 7, 1997, Kyler Murray is an American professional gridiron football player for the Arizona Cardinals of the NFL. He joined the team in 2022 and has previously played for the Seattle Seahawks. He has also won two Pro Bowls in his short career span.
Wilson’s net worth is around US$40 million, as reported in December 2022.
- Murray has been a part of one of the most prominent esports organisations, FaZe Clan, since 2021. He has also appeared on the cover of American sports magazine Sports Illustrated along with the organisation’s members.
- Among various donations that Murray has made is the Cure Surf1 platform, where he donated money to raise awareness about the SURF1 Leigh Syndrome that predominantly affects infants and toddlers.
- Murray reportedly donated US$25,000 to the GENYOUth programme, which provides children with food.
- In 2021, Murray sold the famous Snickers chain he won for being the “Snickers Hungriest Player of the Year” to raise money for the Arizona Frontline workers. He was reportedly able to raise US$60,000 from the sale of the chain, which went to the workers as a donation.
- In 2022, Murray teamed up with Albertsons and Kretschmar Premier Deli Meats and Cheeses and reportedly donated US$20,000 to the Arizona Education Foundation and the Valley Boys and Girls Clubs.
Sponsors and Brand endorsements
Let’s look at the details of some of Murray’s sponsorship and brand endorsement deals.
Murray was tied down by American sports goods manufacturer Nike soon after he was picked in the 2019 NFL draft. He appeared in a Nike commercial and posted a recreated image of a 1989 Nike ad. Nike products also feature on the social media handles of the quarterback as part of his deal with the company.
Body Armor, a sports nutrition brand primarily producing and selling sports water, signed Murray in October 2020. As part of the deal, Murray appears in the company’s national advertising campaigns, retail activations as well as digital and social activations. Murray has also stated that he was a user of Body Armor products before he partnered with the company.
Perfect Hydration is a bottled water manufacturing brand that established itself in the market over the years 2018 and 2019. It was in 2019 that the company signed Kyler Murray — a college star at the time.
Japanese multinational automobile company Nissan roped in Murray in 2019. As part of the deal, Murray appeared in Nissan’s Heisman House commercial during the same year. He also takes to his social media accounts to promote Nissan products.
Murray appeared in Nissan’s Heisman House commercial campaign in 2021 as well.
The American wireless network operator and Murray partnered up in 2021. Games for the Fortnite Creative Stadium involved games played between several stars, including Murray. To watch the games, fans could either tune into Twitch or Verizon.
The online Panini America store now offers not only trading cards but also NFTs from various sports like the NFL, the NBA and the UFC. Murray signed a deal with Panini America in 2019, which entailed him signing cards that the company would later sell.
Mizzen+Main, an American clothing and apparel company, signed Murray as an athlete partner in 2019. At the time, the company was growing and found Murray to be the right fit to promote its products.
Rocket Mortgage is an American mortgage loan provider previously associated with Murray, who, most notably, starred in commercials for the brand in October 2021.