Born on March 28, 1991, Derek Carr is an American professional gridiron football player for the New Orleans Saints of the NFL. Before joining the Saints in 2023, he used to play for the Las Vegas Raiders. The seasoned quarterback has won the Pro Bowl on four occasions.
Carr’s net worth is around US$23.5 million, as reported by Forbes in May 2023. His current four-year deal with the Saints is reportedly worth US$150 million.
- Carr owns a house in the Las Vegas Southern Highlands neighbourhood that is reportedly worth US$3.6 million and is said to be as large as 8,723 square feet, with its garage able to fit up to six cars.
- Carr also runs his very own YouTube channel. Although the channel is not active, it has over 65,000 subscribers.
- Along with becoming a partner of recovery-focused footwear company Oofos, Carr has also invested in it alongside fellow pro quarterback Alex Smith.
- Carr owns a range of exquisite automobiles, including a Ferrari 488 GTB, a Mercedes-Benz, a Maserati Gran Turismo, a Tesla, and a Ford truck.
- Through his DC4KIDS foundation, Carr often speaks to children at schools, hospitals and other places about what it is to be a Christian. He states that his goal is to spread the message of Christ among as many individuals and children as possible.
- Carr and his wife have set up a scholarship for Fresno State University, where he played college gridiron football. He has stated that the scholarship is for all, especially for those who show leadership and work hard but need help.
- He has teamed up with Valley Children’s Hospital to provide children with healthcare, especially kids that do not have the resources to afford such special care.
EECU is a non-profit credit union that has had a partnership in place with Derek Carr since 2017. As part of the agreement, the quarterback has appeared in several advertisement campaigns for the organisation.
Highlighting the importance of recovery in an athlete’s career, active recovery footwear brand Oofos has Carr on board as part of a multi-year agreement that was signed in 2022. Carr has stated that he had already been a user of Oofos’ products before signing a deal with the company.
The American division of Modena-based Italian publishing company Panini has, over the years, worked with Carr to produce specific trading cards and memorabilia related to him.
It is unclear as to when Carr’s relationship with Nike began. However, Carr is often spotted wearing the American sportwear and sports equipment company’s products both on and off the pitch.
Bose was an official partner of Carr’s previous NFL side, the Oakland (now Los Angeles) Raiders. He would appear on several social media posts for the audio product manufacturer during his time with the Raiders.
Valley Children’s Healthcare
Valley Children’s Healthcare is an organisation that began nearly 70 years ago and is considered one of the largest paediatric service providers in the US healthcare industry. Carr has been associated with the organisation for quite some time now and often posts about it on his social media.
Carr’s association with NOLA.com was announced via his Instagram account in May 2023. The deal entails Carr featuring in weekly interviews that are available on the website.
Carr appeared on the cover of luxury bi-monthly publication Hatue Living in 2020. He was also a part of several photo shoots and posted multiple pictures celebrating his relationship with the magazine.