Born on December 2, 1983, Aaron Rodgers is an American professional gridiron football player for the New York Jets of the NFL. He joined the team in 2023 and previously played for the Green Bay Packers from 2005 to 2022.
The seasoned quarterback has won the Super Bowl on one occasion (2010). He also won the Super Bowl MVP award during that season.
According to reports, Rodgers’ net worth is around US$200 million, as reported in May 2023. He earned approximately US$53 million this past year, as per Forbes.
AARON RODGERS’ SPONSORS / BRAND ENDORSEMENTS
The German sportswear and sports equipment giant signed a deal with Rodgers in 2022, when the quarterback was with the Green Bay Packers. As part of the deal, Rodgers collaborates with the brand on footwear and training apparel development.
The agreement also sees Rodgers being a part of international initiatives Adidas is a part of.
State Farm Insurance
Rodgers entered into a partnership with State Farm Insurance back in 2013. The two have had a longstanding relationship, during which Rodgers has appeared in several ad campaigns for the company.
However, in 2021, the company decided to drastically reduce the number of ads Rodgers featured in.
It was back in 2012 that the popular fast-food chain Pizza Hut decided to partner with Rodgers. He partnered with the brand to promote its “Big Dinner Box”.
Health organisation Prevea Healthcare and Rodgers have been associated with each other since 2012. During this period, Rodgers has served as a Prevea spokesperson and has supported its various initiatives.
The two parties decided to part ways in November 2021, ending their longstanding agreement.
Audio manufacturer BOSE roped in Rodgers to help promote its line of earplugs in 2020. In November of that year, Rodgers was featured in an ad to promote the BOSE earbuds. He also went to his socials and posted a video of the ad.
Rodgers was spotted promoting American stationery brand Sharpie’s products in 2018 and 2019 on his Facebook and Instagram accounts.
Clothing brand IZOD entered into an agreement with Rodgers in 2018. The idea behind the deal was to market the IZOD products in such a way that made customers believe that they were relevant across all seasons.
Watch manufacturer Zenith announced in 2021 the commencement of its partnership with Rodgers. The company named Rodgers a brand ambassador, after which he appeared in several of its ad campaigns.
Taylormade Golf is a golf equipment manufacturer that entered into a partnership with Rodgers in 2023. Rodgers has always been a fan of both the company and the sport and often takes to social media to showcase his Taylormade golf equipment.
Bergstrom Automotive is considered the largest automotive marketplace in Wisconsin and has previously had Rodgers on board as a brand ambassador.
Rodgers teamed up with the Memphis, Tennessee-based American shipping giant in 2020. With the company’s help, Rodgers sent out his pre-Christmas presents. He also went on to social media to record the opening of his gifts and to thank FedEx for its services.
It was in 2021 that QuickBooks partnered with Rodgers, who went on to social media to show his support for QuickBooks supporting small businesses and helping them build from the ground up.
However, when his “COVID immunisation” controversy emerged in August 2022, QuickBooks stated it was only associating with Rodgers for a short while.
Aaron Rodgers teamed up with Cash App in late 2021 and went on Twitter to announce his association with the brand. He stated that the company was helping him receive a large portion of his salary in Bitcoin.
Prior to his association with Adidas, Rodgers had a deal in place with its arch-rival Nike. The deal with Nike, however, ended in 2015, after which Adidas swooped in to add Rodgers to its roster.
It was in 2011 that American automaker Ford partnered with Rodgers. Ford released a limited-edition truck that was marketed with the quarterback’s help.
AARON RODGERS’ Personal investments
- Rodgers has shown interest in investing in sports by picking up a 1% share of the NBA’s Milwaukee Bucks. He often shows his support for the team by appearing on their gamedays.
- Rodgers has invested in Hydrow, an at-home rowing machine. His investments in the company are reportedly valued at around US$135 million. Hydrow also has backing of other personalities like Justin Timberlake and Kevin Hart.
- Rodgers has also invested around US$30 million in the VICIS Zero1 football helmets to promote the safety of players playing gridiron football.
- Rodgers, now a veteran quarterback, also acknowledges the benefits of yoga. He has invested in one of the largest yoga studios in Colorado — Core Power Yoga.
- Bottled coffee provider Super Coffee has also seen an investment of over US$100 million coming from Rodgers, who partnered with the likes of Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez while venturing into this investment.
- Rodgers has also set up his very own growth equity firm — RX3. The company has attracted celebrities and famous personalities like Michael Phelps, Machine Gun Kelly and Christina Aguilera and has invested in notable brands such as Manscaped, Therabody and Hydrow.
- Rodgers used to own a restaurant called “8-twelve” that he opened along with professional baseball player Ryan Braun.
- Rodgers also has a long list of lavish homes. He bought a home in Suamico in 2005, estimated to be worth US$442,500. He also owns an estate in Del Mar worth a staggering US$10 million. The estate comprises a swimming pool, four bedrooms, five bathrooms, a spa and salon, a gym and a basketball court among other things. In 2019, Rodgers moved into a Malibu house worth US$28 million.
- Rodgers also owns several cars, including a Mustang, a Ford Truck, a Mercedes-Benz Maybach, a Range Rover, a Chevrolet Camaro, and a Tesla.
AARON RODGERS’ Charity WORK
- Rodgers, along with David Gurner, set up the “It’s Aaron” charity to help spread awareness about a range of issues. For instance, the group launched a campaign in 2015 to spread awareness about childhood cancer. The MACC fund often joins hands with Rodgers to spread the word about childhood cancer. He has worked with the organisation for more than ten years and has raised US$3 million during that time.
- Rodgers was a temporary celebrity host for the famous game show “Jeopardy” in 2021 and donated the money raised from winnings generated through the show.
- Rodgers raised close to US$17 million as part of the “All in Challenge” during the COVID-19 pandemic. The aim was to be able to feed as many kids in the US as possible.
- Rodgers takes part in several charity golf tournaments. The Andy North and Friends Golf Getaway is one such tournament that helps raise money for cancer research.
- The North Valley Community Foundation has worked with Rodgers to ensure funds are provided to the small businesses affected by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Rodgers has also established the “Aaron Rodgers NorCal Fire Recovery Fund” to support those affected by the wildfires in Northern California.
Deshaun Watson’s net worth, investments and sponsorships
Aaron Rodgers: Net worth | Investments | Charity work | Endorsements
Orlando Brown Jr: Net worth | Endorsements | Charity work
Derek Carr: Net worth | Investments | Charity work | Endorsements
Patrick Mahomes: Sponsorships | Brand endorsements | Investments | Charity work
Kyler Murray: Net worth | Investments | Sponsorships
Russell Wilson: Net worth | Investments | Sponsorships
Tom Brady: Net worth | Investments | Sponsorships
Dak Prescott’s net worth, investments and sponsorships